JUNE EXPERIENCE SILVER 3-DAY DONOR VIP PASS
$1,250 per person ($500 tax-deductible)
- Access to Downtown VIP Venue at the Aspen Art Museum with gourmet dinner and drinks Thurs, Fri, Sat (June 23-26)
- Option to reserve a seat in advance for 1 show of choice nightly
- Space available reserved seating for all shows at select venues
- PRIVATE VIP concert & dinner at the Downtown VIP Venue at the Aspen Art Museum on Thursday, June 23
- PRIVATE VIP concerts at the Downtown VIP Venue at the Aspen Art Museum on Fri & Sat. (June 24-25)
- Entrance into all shows Friday – Saturday (June 24-25)
JUNE EXPERIENCE GOLD 4-DAY DONOR VIP PASS
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR NATIONAL COUCIL MEMBERS
$1,500 per person ($750 tax-deductible)
Includes all the Silver Pass benefits, plus…
- Option to reserve a seat in advance for 2 shows of choice nightly opposed to only one
- Sunday Gospel Brunch at Art Museum
Current National Council Members: To purchase Gold Passes please contact Holly Upper at 970-920-4996 ex. 105 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about becoming a National Council Member click below.
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY: The cost of each VIP Donor Pass for the JAS June & Labor Day Experience (Gold, Silver or National Council Membership) includes a fair market value component for admission to the event and a tax deductible donation, which supports JAS year-round education and programming . In the event that the event is cancelled for any reason, only the fair market value (FMV) component will be refunded or credited for future use. The tax deductible donation will not be refunded under any circumstances, including if the event is cancelled, as your donation and tax deduction will be acknowledged (per IRS rules) in the year in which you made the donation. JAS cannot carry forward this donation to the following year under any circumstances. JAS proudly uses the tax deductible contribution in furtherance of JAS’ mission of music education and performance programming.
If you elect to receive a credit for the FMV to a future event, if the ticket for the future event includes a tax deductible contribution component or increased FMV, you will need to pay the difference in connection with the new ticket value. For example, if you purchased a ticket to an event for $1,500 that included a $500 fair market value component and a $1,000 tax deductible donation, if the event is cancelled you would be entitled to a refund of $500 or a $500 credit against a ticket for a future event with JAS.