June 22-25th, 2023
12 Venues – 40+ Performances – 1 Pass
Your June Experience Pass allows entrance to performances in all participating venues including: Belly Up, Wheeler Opera House & Lobby, 39 Degrees at W Hotel, Limelight Hotel, Bon Bon, Sterling Lounge, Here House, Felix Roasting Co. Bad Harriet, Hotel Jerome and Aspen Art Museum. VIP Passes also include dinner & shows at the Durant St. VIP Tent (across from Ruby Park).
JAS June Experience
Donor (VIP) Tickets
JAS Aspen Snowmass Donor Passes get you in on the inside track and provide you with outstanding Donor privileges. Donor Passes also help JAS fulfill its mission to bring world-class renowned and emerging artists to its stages. Below is pricing and information for the 2023 June Experience. For information on becoming a JAS National Council Member please click here or call 970.920.4996 for assistance in purchasing. For General Admission ticket information visit us here.
JUNE EXPERIENCE SILVER 3-DAY DONOR VIP PASS
$1,250 per person ($500 tax-deductible)
- Access to Durant Street VIP Tent at the Ice Rink outside of CP Burger with gourmet dinner and drinks Thurs, Fri, Sat (June 22 – 24)
- Option to reserve a seat in advance for 1 show of choice nightly (based on availability, first come/first serve)
- Space available reserved seating for all shows at select venues (based on availability, first come/first serve)
- VIP concert & dinner at the Durant Street VIP Tent at the Ice Rink outside of CP Burger on Thursday, June 22
- VIP concerts at the Durant Street VIP Tent at the Ice Rink outside of CP Burger on Fri & Sat. (June 23-24)
- Entrance into all shows Friday – Saturday (June 3-24)
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY: The cost of each VIP Donor Pass for the JAS June & Labor Day Experience (Gold, Silver or National Council Membership) includes a fair market value component for admission to the event, and a tax deductible donation, which supports JAS year-round education and programming. In the event that the event is cancelled for any reason, only the fair market value (FMV) component will be refunded or credited for future use. The tax deductible donation will not be refunded under any circumstances, including the event cancellation, as your donation and tax deduction will be acknowledged (per IRS rules) in the year in which you made the donation. JAS cannot carry forward this donation to the following year under any circumstances. JAS proudly uses the tax deductible contribution in furtherance of JAS’ mission of music education and performance programming.
If you elect to receive a credit for the FMV to a future event, if the ticket for the future event includes a tax deductible contribution component or increased FMV, you will need to pay the difference in connection with the new ticket value. For example, if you purchased a ticket to an event for $1,500 that included a $500 fair market value component and a $1,000 tax deductible donation, if the event is cancelled you would be entitled to a refund of $500 or a $500 credit against a ticket for a future event with JAS.
Thursday, June 22nd – Sunday, June 25th, 2023
Detailed lineups and schedules are above on this page, JAS Cafe.
Shows will start as early as 5pm and the last show ends at 11pm.
Doors for each show will open 10-15 minutes prior to show time.
JAS June Experience Box Office will be located in downtown Aspen, at D’Angelico Guitars: 240 S Mill St.
Tickets “Day Of” will be based on availability.
AXS Mobile ID is digital ticketing technology that provides the flexibility and convenience of safely and securely managing tickets online or in the JAS Aspen Snowmass App, and the preferred admission method for JAS Labor Day Experience. It eliminates paper tickets and allows you to enter the JAS venue with your AXS Mobile ID, the credit card used to purchase tickets or a valid ID (ID must be registered to the AXS account). AXS Mobile ID is currently in use at other popular Colorado venues, including Pepsi Center and Red Rocks Amphitheater and allows you to manage your tickets digitally. AXS Mobile ID gives you the ability to transfer, sell and buy seats through an official marketplace endorsed by JAS. Please see our AXS Mobile ID section for more info and details.
- 2-Day GA Passes (available for Fri – Sat)
- Single Day GA Tickets (Friday or Saturday)
- 3-Day VIP Passes (Thursday – Saturday): Access to assigned VIP only shows and dinner and drinks at VIP Venue.
- VIP Single Day Tickets: Not at this time.
For more info on GA tickets click here, to purchase GA tickets click here.
For more info on VIP tickets click on the “Donor” tab above, to purchase VIP tickets click here.
All venues will have drinks for purchase, and most will have light snack and appetizer options. Please note that Belly Up and The Wheeler Opera House are two venues that will not be serving food.
No outside food and beverage will be allowed in the event venues.
All the venues are indoors, however weather will affect your commute between shows. The event is in the High Rockies of Colorado in the summer time. Thunderstorms and drastic weather changes are known to occur quickly. The temperatures also drop significantly during the evenings. Please make sure to bring layers and dress appropriately for your walks to and from venues.
Each venue will have a different seating plan. Some will include bistro style and high-top tables and seating, some will have rows of chairs near the stage and some will have standing room only sections. All venues will include at least one style of seating option, though at some venues seating is limited and first come first serve. Certain venues will have room for dancing and will be programmed with danceable music accordingly.
The 2023 June Experience will be hosted across several venues in Aspen, CO – mostly in the downtown Aspen Core.
Current participating venues include:
- The W Hotel: 550 S Spring St
- The Rooftop of The Aspen Art Museum (AAM): 637 E Hyman Ave
- Belly Up Aspen (BU): 450 S Galena St
- Felix Roasting at The Hotel Jerome: 330 E Main St
- Here House @ Local Coffee: 614 E Cooper Ave
- The Wheeler Opera House: 320 E Hyman Ave
- Sterling Room: 301 E Hopkins Ave (Basement level)
- Bad Harriet @ The Hotel Jerome: 330 E Main St (Aspen Times Building, Basement level)
*All venues are subject to change and additional venues may be added
The great thing about the new June format is most of the venues are within walking distance from each other. We hope that you enjoy a show and then take a walk through beautiful Aspen, stopping at local eateries and shops along the way to the next venue. THERE IS NO DESIGNATED EVENT PARKING AVAILABLE.
- Free town shuttles with RFTA. Routes and schedules here
- WE Cycles are a great bike sharing service with stations all over town. Learn more here
- The Downtowner is a free (tipping the driver is required) service around town. Learn more here
- Pedi Cabs are available (tipping driver is required) please ask a JAS team member to call one for you
Prices for 2023 Lodging Packages
Visit our Lodging Partners in Snowmass for your Experience Lodging! For additional lodging options call 1-800-SNOWMASS
Woodrun V offers the largest and most conveniently located condos in Snowmass Village, just moments away from the JAS Aspen Snowmass Venue. Our townhomes are available in two, three, or four-bedrooms ranging from 1700- 3200 square feet. Boasting excellent spaces for families and groups of all sizes, with superior amenities such as: heated pool, hot tubs, valet parking, saunas, conference center, housekeeping, and an easy walk to both Base Village and The Snowmass Mall. A property like Woodrun V is more than just a place to stay on vacation, it is a home away from home.