- Includes a transferable wristband or single day ticket good for entrance to the JAS Deck & General Admission access.
- Deck passes include nightly grilled fare, complimentary beer, wine and daily specialty cocktail, private bars and restrooms.
- The JAS Deck does have lounge areas and table seating, but it is on a first come, first serve basis. Your ticket does not guarantee you a seat.
- Please note: The Deck is located at the back of the Main Field & does not include stage-front viewing. Ticket holders may access the Standing Room Only (SRO) section shown above in the General Admission lawn area.
- All-inclusive, chef-driven catered cuisine and live cooking stations
- Open bar with premium cocktails
- Private elevated and tented areas separate from the General Admission access
- High-top and banquet tables with chairs and comfortable views of the stage
- Option to purchase a parking pass
- A tax-deductible portion included in the ticket price
• If you are upgrading from GA or JAS Deck to VIP you will be issued a full refund from those tickets and then charged the full amount of the VIP tickets.
• If you would like to only upgrade one day from your 3-Day Pass, we will release your 3-Day Pass and charge you single day prices for the other days of the festival.
Single day tickets are not currently available for any ticket level. Single day tickets will be released, based on availability closer to the beginning of the summer. The best way to be informed of single day ticket releases please sign up for our email list here.
Yes, GA ticket prices will go up. We are currently at our Mid Way Price Level. These prices are based on availability and will move into our Last Chance price level once sold out. We recommend get your tickets as soon as you can in order to save. JAS Deck and VIP ticket prices are subject to increase. There is a limited amount and typically sell out first. Do not wait to purchase your tickets.
We have now switched over to AXS Mobile ID. You will receive your tickets via our JAS Aspen Snowmass App. These will arrive in the “Tickets” section of the app at a date closer to the festival. You will receive an email informing you when your tickets are available in the JAS App. You can have your tickets mailed to you for an additional $8 or can pick them up at Will Call during the event for an additional $6.
AXS Mobile ID is digital ticketing technology that provides the flexibility and convenience of safely and securely managing tickets online or in the JAS Aspen Snowmass App, and the preferred admission method for JAS Labor Day Experience. It eliminates paper tickets and allows you to enter the JAS venue with your AXS Mobile ID, the credit card used to purchase tickets or a valid ID (ID must be registered to the AXS account). AXS Mobile ID is currently in use at other popular Colorado venues, including Pepsi Center and Red Rocks Amphitheater and allows you to manage your tickets digitally. AXS Mobile ID gives you the ability to transfer, sell and buy seats through an official marketplace endorsed by JAS. Please see our AXS Mobile ID section for more info and details.
If you don’t have a way to access the tickets from the JAS Aspen Snowmass App you may also present another convenient form of ID –AXS registered credit card or driver’s license. Or you can pick your tickets up from Will Call. Will Call will be open at the festival site daily starting at noon on Friday, September 2, 2022!
AXS Mobile ID:
Estimated to be sent out before the start of the summer. You will receive an email informing you your tickets have arrived in the JAS App Standard Mail: All standard mail tickets will be sent out approximately two weeks prior to Labor Day Weekend
Will Call will be open at the Belly Up on Thursday, Sept. 2, 2021 or at the festival site daily starting at noon on Friday, Sept 3, 2021.
All tickets will be sent via email, including your parking passes, starting in early August.
Yes, you can sell your tickets, we highly recommend using the AXS Mobile Re-Sell marketplace via the JAS Aspen Snowmass App for the most efficient and safe way to complete the transaction. Please visit the AXS Mobile ID FAQ to learn more.
***BLIND FAITH PASSES ARE NOT AVAILBLE FOR RE-SELL. THEY ARE TRANSFERABLE ONLY, DUE TO THE VERY DISCOUNTED PRICE***
***CHILD TICKETS ARE TRANSFERABLE ONLY, NOT AVAILABLE FORE RE-SELL***
Yes, you will be able to transfer your tickets over to anyone you like via the Ticket section in the JAS Aspen Snowmass App. You simply send the tickets to your friend or family member’s AXS email and they will instantly have access to those tickets. Please visit the AXS Mobile ID FAQ to learn more.
The only JAS approved and guaranteed way to purchase Labor Day tickets are through the AXS Mobile ID marketplace via the JAS Aspen Snowmass App. Please visit the AXS Mobile ID FAQ to learn more.
JAS can only guarantee tickets purchased from our sites or apps. If you purchase from a 3rd party or scalper we will not offer customer service, authentication or support for any passes purchased through any 3rd parties. You will only know that your 3rd party pass is valid when it successfully scans into the Venue each day. Redeeming a ticket from a 3-Day Pass purchase does not guarantee that the remaining days will be valid. Scalped passes are subject to cancellation at any time without warning.
The Will Call office locations and hours are (subject to change):
- Thursday, September 2nd:2pm – 8pm (times subject to change) at Belly Up in Downtown Aspen
- Friday, September 3rd – Sunday, September 5th: 12pm –9pm at the Festival Entrance
- GA Child Ticket -$45 /child/day
- VIP Child Ticket -$350 /child/day