Prohibited Items List
No outside drinks or liquid of any kind (one clear SEALED plastic water bottle or one PLASTIC refillable water bottle permitted)
No tarps, blankets larger than 8’ x 8’ or rugs
No large purses, bags, or backpacks (one small bag or backpack per person allowed)
No weapons of any kind including pocket knives, pepper spray, or any objects that could be used as a weapon
No fireworks, sparklers, smoke bombs, or incendiary devices
No coolers or generators
No megaphones, air horns, musical instruments, or amplified sound equipment
No glass of any kind (except for eyeglasses & sunglasses)
No grills, gas, propane, or open flames
No laser pointers or LED projection lights
No pets (except service animals)
No drones, remote controlled planes or cars
No balloons, inflatables, or kites
No balls, frisbees, or sports equipment
No professional recording equipment or tripods
No bikes, skateboards, one-wheels, unicycles, roller skates, inline skates, or scooters
No markers, pens, chalk, stickers, or spray paint
No illegal substances, marijuana, marijuana products or paraphernalia
No outside vendors, unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways
No HIGH-BACK CHAIRS OF ANY KIND OR CHAIRS WITH LEGS (chair backs must be no higher than 6” above the ground)
No Outside food or drink
Bag policy / Entry Policy
Rules subject to change without notice. Rules subject to security discretion*
NO Refunds or Exchanges
NO Sitting on Designated Standing Room Only
NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing or Stage Diving
NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed
NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Give-Aways, etc.
NO Outside food or drink
- For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection as a condition of admittance. Please have your bags open and available for inspection.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside Town Park.
- Private vending (including tickets) is prohibited.
- Intoxicated patrons may be denied admittance.
- OK Hydration packs with no more than two main compartments and one smaller compartment— bladder must be empty upon entry.
PLEASE USE YOUR GOOD JUDGMENT AND BRING ONLY WHAT YOU REALLY NEED.