With the 2018 JAS June Experience only days away it is time to start thinking about how you will be getting to the Benedict Music Tent. There is NO PARKING at the venue unless you have a Donor Parking Pass. But don’t worry here are several ways we suggest getting there:
- JAS Shuttle – We have several CME shuttles that will be running laps from the Galena St Bus Stop right across The Little Nell to the Benedict Tent starting at 6pm on Friday and Saturday. These will continue to run until after the shows end.
- RFTA Cross Town Shuttle – RFTA’s Cross Town Shuttle takes you right to the Harris Hall box office. See schedule and route here.
- WE Cycle – WE Cycle is a great way to get around Aspen! There are stations all over Aspen and one located right at the venue. And the best part? The first 30 minutes is free! Find out more here!
- Walk – The West End of town is beautiful and it is a nice walk if you are up for it!
- The Downtowner – The Downtowner is a relatively new open-air shuttle that give you door to door service for free (tipping your drive is highly suggested. Find out more here!
- Uber/Lyft – Ride sharing is becoming more popular in Aspen so you can always download the app and see if you can find a ride!
We also encourage any other creative, alternative way to get to the venue as long as it is safe and responsible! For other information on the JAS June Festival visit us here!