June 4-Day Donor (VIP) Passes
$1,500 per person includes:
● Access to Downtown VIP Tent with gourmet dinner and drinks Thursday, Friday and Saturday (June 24-26)
● Option to reserve a seat in advance for 1 show of choice nightly
● Select reserved seating at all shows, except for shows at Victoria’s (based on availability upon arrival). Must arrive at least 10 minutes before show time
● Ticket to the Thursday, June 24 concert at Aspen Art Museum and to all venues/concerts June 26-27
● PRIVATE VIP concerts at the Downtown VIP Tent on Friday and Saturday (June 26-28)
● Passes are transferable by day
● $750 tax deduction
For more information or to purchase Donor Passes, Contact JAS at 970-920-4996, or by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY: The cost of each VIP Donor Pass for the JAS June & Labor Day Experience (Gold, Silver or National Council Membership) includes a fair market value component for admission to the event and a tax deductible donation, which supports JAS year-round education and programming. In the event that the event is cancelled for any reason, only the fair market value (FMV) component will be refunded or credited for future use. The tax deductible donation will not be refunded under any circumstances, including if the event is cancelled, as your donation and tax deduction will be acknowledged (per IRS rules) in the year in which you made the donation. JAS cannot carry forward this donation to the following year under any circumstances. JAS proudly uses the tax deductible contribution in furtherance of JAS’ mission of music education and performance programming.
If you elect to receive a credit for the FMV to a future event, if the ticket for the future event includes a tax deductible contribution component or increased FMV, you will need to pay the difference in connection with the new ticket value. For example, if you purchased a ticket to an event for $1,500 that included a $500 fair market value component and a $1,000 tax deductible donation, if the event is cancelled you would be entitled to a refund of $500 or a $500 credit against a ticket for a future event with JAS.