JAS Labor Day Experience Postponed & Re-Scheduled to 2021
Deadline for Donation or Refund Tuesday, June 9
As announced earlier JAS has decided to postpone and re-schedule the 2020 JAS Labor Day Experience out of COVID-19 concerns and Pitkin Counties prevailing summer health guidelines, to the following year, September 3-5, 2021. All of the artists scheduled to perform at the Labor Day Experience have committed to the 2021 dates, including Stevie Nicks, Eric Church, Kings of Leon and Maren Morris. Tickets will remain on-sale for the event based on the new dates.
For ticket holders of the 2020 JAS Labor Day Experience, the following options are available:
Labor Day Experience General Admission Tickets:
- Keep the Music Playing and Donate your tickets: Turn the value of your ticket(s) into a tax-deductible donation to JAS programming. We greatly appreciate your support and faith in JAS! Make your donation by visiting us here.
- Help JAS Survive and Thrive by Transferring: Ticket holders can transfer their 2020 Labor Day Experience to the 2021 Experience
- If you wish to transfer your tickets to the 2021 Experience, no further action needs to be taken. Your ticket order will be valid for next year’s event.
- Refund: Ticket holders must request a refund by Tuesday, June 9, 2020. Refunds will be made to your original form of payment. Request your refund by visiting us here.
- Please Note: The “We Trust JAS” Passes purchased in November 2019 are not applicable for a refund. Ticket holders will automatically have their tickets transferred to the 2021 Experience and no action will be required on your part unless you would like to donate them.
Labor Day Experience VIP/Donor Tickets:
- You should have received a call from JAS in the last 30 days regarding your options. If you have not yet heard from anyone please contact Holly Upper at email@example.com