Jazz Aspen wants to honor a deserving “COVID Community Rockstar” w/ a pair of VIP Passes for Labor Day Weekend w/ our:
“JAS COVID Community Rockstar” giveaway!
COVID and the ongoing effects of the pandemic have been hard on everyone, but they have been particularly hard on a large number of our community members including first responders, teachers, all essential workers, volunteers or anyone hit particularly hard by the pandemic. As a thank you JAS would like to reward one of these extremely deserving community members with the gift of (2) 3-Day Silver VIP tickets to the 2021 JAS Labor Day Experience!
To nominate someone please fill out the form here!
Here is how it works:
For the next couple weeks we will be accepting nominations for local community members you think deserve the VIP treatment during our 2021 Labor Day Experience featuring: Kings of Leon, Eric Church, Stevie Nicks, Gary Clark Jr., Sheryl Crow, Maren Morris, Larkin Poe and Yola. This year we would like to honor someone whose work made an outstanding impact on our community during the pandemic. The JAS Team will review all entries and choose three final nominees. The winner will be selected by the community through open voting, via social media, with the individual receiving the most votes winning the two 3-Day Labor Day Experience Silver VIP tickets. The two runners up will each receive a pair of 3-Day General Admission passes for the weekend.
Rules and Timeline:
– Completely fill out the entry form here.
– All entries must be received by 11:59pm on Thursday, August 12th, 2021
– JAS will announce the (3) finalists on the morning of Friday, August 13th, 2021 and open voting then.
– (3) Finalists stories will be shared on social media.
– Voting for the (3) finalists will close on Monday, August 16th, 2021 by 12am.
– (1) Winner will be announced the morning of Tuesday, August 17th, 2021.
– (1) Winner will receive (2) VIP Silver 3-Day passes to the 2021 JAS Labor Day Experience
– (2) Runner Ups will each receive (2) GA 3-Day passes to the 2021 JAS Labor Day Experience
Any questions or comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.