• For the security of everyone at Jazz Aspen Snowmass all people and vehicles on festival grounds are subject to a full body pat-down and magnetometer screening before entry. If you would like to be screened by security personnel of your same gender, please let security personnel know prior to the search process. Screening
• STAY CALM! There are teams available to help and plans are in place in case of an emergency. Keep you and others around you calm and listen to any instructions given to you by and emergency responder or security officer. • Follow the emergency exit signs. Please take a moment to review the
• IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING. Whether it’s someone looking ill, an unruly guest, or something that seems suspicious – Grab the nearest police officer, security or staff member for immediate assistance! • Take a moment to look over the map, locate all the medical tents and emergency exits so you know the
• Have a list of contact information, allergies and medication on your person in case our emergency team needs to know! • Mother Nature can be unpredictable! Though we will be monitoring the weather at all times, to prepare, it’s important that you check the weather right before leaving for the event. This way
• Professional camera equipment or recording devices. Security will search bags and hold all devices should you attempt to sneak them in. • NO TARPS & RUGS, no pets, alcohol, coolers, weapons, inflatables, tents or HIGH-BACK CHAIRS OF ANY KIND are allowed in. • No outside food or drink, except one sealed water bottled.
Yes. All bags will be searched as you enter the festival grounds.
What are you doing to ensure my safety before arriving at the festival, during and after the festival ends?
Safety of our patrons at our festival is our number one priority. Please see below for more details about our safety, emergency and evacuation procedures.