JAS Awarded the Aspen Chamber Resort Association 2019 Non-Profit of the Year Award
JAS AWARDED THE ASPEN CHAMBER RESORT ASSOCIATION 2019 NON-PROFIT OF THE YEAR AWARD
JAS Staff pictured above: Rose Sullivan, Office/Marketing Manager; Andrea Beard, Senior Vice President; Jim Horowitz, President & CEO;
Corree Isley, JAS Cafe/Development Manager; Holly Upper, Vice President of Development (not pictured: John Tangen, Controller)
We are excited to announce that JAS has been awarded the Aspen Chamber Resort Association 2019 Non-Profit of the Year Award! This honor is awarded every year to a non-profit that consistently provides outstanding quality, excellence and service in the Roaring Fork Valley and strives to uphold the organization’s Mission, vision, purpose and core values. We would like to thank ACRA for recognizing the hard work that JAS is doing in our Valley and for all of the support they have given us through the years!
We would also like to thank YOU!
With your support JAS has hit many milestones, including:
- Donation of over $7.5 Million to music education since 1996!!
- Reaching 1,200 students throughout the Valley & beyond each year through JAS In-Schools programming
- Reinvention of all-scholarship JAS Academy for gifted young jazz musicians, now presented in association with the Frost School of Music at University of Miami
- Research and development on what will become the “JAS Center at the Red Onion” a new permanent home for JAS performance and education programming, currently in the fundraising stage, slated to open in 2020
- 30 Years of presenting world-class musicians at the JAS June and Labor Day Experiences and more recently the JAS Cafe (check out this impressive list of former artists)
We look forward to celebrating our 30th Anniversary with you in 2020!
Add a Comment