We aren’t just pulling your leg when we say the JAS VIP Experience is unlike any other live music festival VIP Experience around! We’ve worked hard at creating a “Patron” experience that stands apart and we hope you’ll join us for it. Here are 10 reasons why:
1. The purchase of your VIP ticket helps to support music education programs in our Valley & beyond! Each ticket sold includes a tax deductible donation to JAS Music Education & Performance Programming. So you can feel good about spending that extra amount, knowing there is a student out there playing a horn you helped to purchase, or taking a private lesson that you’ve funded!
2. The FOOD! JAS has been working with Chef Martin Oswald (owner of Pyramid Bistro in Aspen) for over 15 years. Over that time his menus have evolved from a simple buffet dinner to afternoon grille fare of gourmet burgers, brats, ribs and more + live cooking stations, gourmet dinner & dessert. Lobster lemon risotto anyone??
3. The access. JAS is one of a very few festivals with a VIP area that stretches all the way up to the main stage, with standing room sections directly in front of the stage + an enormous open-air patio and hospitality tent with a mix of high & low tables. Your view point can’t be beat!
4. The people. JAS is a socialites dream come true, with a fabulous mix of people from all across the country. Plus plenty of Aspen/Snowmass locals to keep things interesting! So many friendships have been launched in our VIP area, not to mention a few business deals.
5. The drinks. What’s a festival without a tasty cocktail? Or two, or three, or….. you get our point. In the JAS Patron Tent we offer full premium bars with specialty cocktails offered by many of our sponsors including Patron Tequila!
6. The music/The size. Yes, many of the bands that JAS presents over Labor Day Weekend can be seen in other Festival venues. BUT… the majority of those venues include attendance numbers of 40,000-75,000+. At just 10,000 attendees per day JAS is considered a “boutique” event. So get comfortable and enjoy the music without the enormous crowds (and some pretty nice scenery too)!
7. The tax deduction. As mentioned above, when you purchase a VIP ticket to JAS you will receive a significant tax deduction. VIP ticket pricing might be similar at other music festivals, but are you able to write them off? Nope!
8. The perks! JAS is very sensitive about what sponsors we allow to activate in the VIP tent and we work very closely with them to make sure they are providing attendees with upgraded experiences. Enjoy catching up on your favorite college football games in the Liaison Lounge with a Bloody Mary, or grab a specialty cocktail from Douglas Elliman!
9. Live Cooking Stations/Celebrity Chefs. Don’t expect a boring buffet to greet you at JAS. Enjoy live cooking stations featuring not just many of Aspen’s most talented Chefs but Celebrity Chefs from across the nation preparing dishes of duck confit, diver scallops, braised lamb ragout and more right in front of you!
10. The service. From the moment you arrive (at your on-site parking spot!) you are welcomed and treated like, well, like a VIP! Let us cut your wristband so that extra on the end doesn’t bother you, let us greet you with a passed hors d’oeuvre, show you to your table (reserved for gold/open seating for silver) and make sure you are as spoiled as you deserve to be!
There you have it…. the experience of a lifetime. What are you waiting for? Grab your JAS Labor Day Experience Patron (VIP) Tickets now while supplies last!